Skull & Shackles (Mavrickindigo)
There’s adventure to be had on the high seas when a group of press-ganged strangers seizes a ship and becomes embroiled in the plots and politics of the Shackles—an infamous island chain dominated by pirate warlords. But as these new swashbucklers make names for themselves, rival scalawags, enemy navies, legendary sea monsters, and the infamous Hurricane King himself seek to see them walk the plank. Who will survive when there’s glory to plunder?
Welcome to my Skull & Shackles Campaign page. We’ll be running Pathfinder with the following rules (subject to change)
- Ability array is 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8. Arrange them however you’d like.
- Paladins are strongly discouraged, but not outright banned. Good-aligned characters are fine.
- We’ll be using a variant of the “Massive Damage” rules, which can be found in the “Skull & Shackles Players Handout” where you will receive a wound such as an amputation or a scar instead of death.
- I strongly recommend you read the “Skull & Shackle Players Handout” for suggestions on race, class, and build
- We will be using Traits and Hero Points from “Advanced Players Guide.”